No one can whistle a symphony, it takes a whole orchestra to play.
The success of a seminar not only depends on the facilities but especially on the house atmosphere and the ability to work undisturbed as a team. We take care of you attentively and discreetly.
Our all-inclusive seminar:
- Overnight stay in 27 elegant double rooms as single rooms, equipped with SAT-TV, radio-CD player, mini bar, hair dryer, bathrobe, free WLAN, quiet location, all rooms with view of the park
- Copious breakfast buffet with fresh local products in the historic fresco rooms
- Seminar room with daylight, direct access to the park and basic technical equipment: screen, projector, pin walls, flip chart and pens, CD player, WLAN
- Exclusive use of a restaurant for meals!
- 2-course business lunch
Soup and choice of main course, or choice of main course and dessert
All dishes are prepared fresh just for you
We are flexible to accommodate your schedule and individual culinary preferences
- 3-course evening menu in the castle restaurant
Soup or starter, choice of main course, dessert
3-course buffet in the panelled parlours of the original Gaisrieglhof
Soup, choice of main course and choice of dessert
- 2 seminar breaks per day, outdoors in good weather
Morning – coffee, tea, juices and puff pastries
Afternoon – coffee, tea, juices and rolls with regional delicacies or vegetable sticks with dip
- Beverages in the seminar room – mineral water, tap water, fruit juices, fruit basket with regional & seasonal fruit
- Use of the wellness area in the glass pavilion with sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, massage (by reservation)
- Natural pond with sun loungers in the park
- Jogging and cycling trails starting directly at the hotel