Christmas party at the Gaisrieglhof
Christmas parties in the wood panelled parlours with crackling flames in the tiled stove, candlelight and the fragrance of fir trees are truly special.
- Guest reception in the picturesque arcade court. The castle is decorated with fir boughs, numerous candles and lanterns during the advent season. See the hand-carved family crib in the baroque castle chapel.
- We serve mulled wine or hot punch made according to the house recipe.
- A short lantern walk (4 minutes) through the castle park takes you to the Gaisrieglhof.
- A fire crackles in the open fireplace in the Lab‘n (room) and the parlours are traditionally decorated with apples, candles and fir boughs.
- The small parlour offers space for 45 guests, the large one for 50.
- The buffet is set up in the Lab‘n – our cuisine, which is among the best in Styria, is highly flexible and tailored to your wishes.