Marriage is not the happy ending but always just the beginning!
No stress… we had the pleasure of arranging more than 1800 weddings over the last 25 years. Our wedding planners work year round, helping you with preparations and assisting you on your wedding day. We have a plan B for everything.
When it comes to developing... a wedding theme, colour concept or entire wedding weekend with wedding-eve party and farewell brunch with you, we are bursting with ideas. Vintage, classy and elegant, an outdoor wedding or getting married in traditional costumes, anything is possible!
Details make the difference... cupcakes, candy bar, sweets table, give-aways or photo booth, our wedding planners are up to date and familiar with the latest trends. We know the right partners for all wishes, flowers, photos and music.
To make the costing of your wedding party easier for you, we have put together a package for you including the following food and drink consumption:
- To welcome the guests in the courtyard – reception with non-alcoholic beverages, e.g. unfiltered Styrian apple juice, orange juice, mineral water and appetizers (2 per person) for 1 hour
- Agape after the wedding ceremony
Congratulatory toast: sparkling wine or prosecco and non-alcoholic beverages
Styrian agape (Styrian Welschriesling, salt and wood oven bread) for 1 hour
- Home-made puff pastry sticks with pumpkin seeds, sesame, cheese...for the agape
- Festive, seasonal 4-course degustation menu personally prepared by the chef according to your wishes.
- Setting consisting of white table linens, cloth napkins (folded in the shape of your choice), small bread rolls, butter or spread, candle holders
(single) and menu cards per table
- Beverages: per person ½ bottle wine from 0.75l bottle, white or red from a renowned Styrian or Burgenland vineyard, ½ l mineral water,
- The bridal pair is cordially invited to a wine tasting and consultation. A list of the available wines is provided in a timely manner
- All other and additional beverages are billed according to consumption
- Typical midnight snack – the classic goulash soup with pastries is the most popular (for 2/3 of the adult guests)
Here is quick peek at what your wedding day could look like in the elegant festival rooms and romantic Schlosspark at Obermayerhofen